Albion Online Points Need to Change and Mistakes in Spells and Translations
I have some arguments on the game, which can be favorable from the point of view of all, or not. Because the game is in development, and some weapons and armor are undergoing changes, I will be putting some points that I think are subject to change, for better balance and dynamism in the game. Wanted opinions and assistance regarding to these ideas actually come to have some impact.
The things which can be improved:
1.The first-line crossbow is in preparation speed his third spell (precision shot) a lot of slow, and completely unfavorable in fights. Weapons like dagger second-line and cursed staff first-line, which have high damage spells cause (300) more damage instantly or in half the time. Of course I will not fail to mention that she has the ability to do this without any prerequisite, which is not the case of the other two, but the crossbow has vulnerability to keep stopping to attack, leaving the enemier ready to Eliminate crossbow easily.
2.The dagger of a hand first-line is one of the weakest items in the game, does not have the fourth skill, and his third skill (smear poison), which should be a positive magic to kill players, being the killers line, is still very weak, it just increases the damage and requires direct contact with the enemy, and if the enemy is ranged, mage, tanker, or other combination, the dagger has no effect, it loses in fights for any other combination , and not by far is one of the good items to hunt monsters. That is, it does not make the role of the best killer line, and not used to hunt monsters.
* It is the worst item of a hand in the game without comparison.
3.Spells that pushing, pull, stun, or put the enemy to sleep should cancel the freeze protection, and not the attack root claw. I say more, the root at the moment is not a magic that is in excess or good use in the game, there are few root that last a reasonable time, I believe that the root should be a magic that you could not be destroyed by jumping spells or teleport . The root should be a spell that actually arrest the enemy, and let him not escape in anyway.
4. The second line hammer stun effect should always cause stunning when it hit damage, but not always in agreement. In case if they want the rocks jumping increase the scope of the damage, at least they should slightly increase the area of effect of magic, it is a weapon that ends up requiring more precision than the weapons that are considered "dexterity" as of the bow line.
5.Well, the third spells, seeing as spells that have more charge time, should be the most useful spells, even "finishers," but I do not see it in ice stick of the second line .. His third spell besides giving little damage is too slow and does not cause any slow effect, although an ice magic.
Mistakes in spells and translations:
- The scholar cloak of magic that enables cast spells without interruption (immunity to interruption) is not working.
- The force field is not with any legend, and is not translated into Portuguese.
- Magic "contagious fire" from the third line of fire staff has written in his legend that the release speed is instantaneous in Portuguese.
- In the passive of the two-handed ax, the cursed staff of the second and third line is saying "10% chance of cure if reached" when he should be saying "10% chance to heal when hit the target with basic attacks. " (Portuguese error)
Out these things I wanted to add that I liked the future change in the sword of both hands, which will leave it better than the one-handed sword, and the general gameplay.
I think if these changes occur, the game will be very more balanced.
Josephn0703:Very nice work, cheap gold, thank you very much
Lganairportcar:Excellent albion gold work done by upalbion.com definitely will work with you guys in future as well, strongly recommended.
Edward:Quick and easy trade with this friendly guy. A+++